To all Aureus users with pending C-CEX claims: Please submit your claims before January 15 if you haven’t already. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘C-CEX Claim’ with all the details you have regarding your issue.
Here is the guide from Aureus CS Team (cryptocrest) to claim your C-CEX AUR for liquidation:
“You need to use the voucher system in C-CEX to send us ALL your AUR at C-CEX. This way we will know how much you have at C-CEX. We will then send you the BTC to a BTC wallet address you provided. After the claim process is over, we will in turn return the AUR back to you in C-CEX via the same voucher system.
The deadline for this claim process is Nov 12 Mifnight GMT-7, BTC will be distributed within days after the deadline.
Please follow these steps
1. Log in to your C-CEX.com account.
2. Click on Ledger.
3. Click on C-CEX Codes
4. In the next window make sure the drop down list under ‘Currency’ is AURS.
5. In the amount, put in all the AURS you have on C-CEX.
6. Put in your 2fa if needed.
7. Click on ‘Create C-CEX Code’
8. Check the email account you registered your C-CEX account with.
9. You will see a C-CEX code in the email.
10. Copy and paste the whole C-CEX code and reply to this email along with your username for aureus.cc
11. Please provide a btc address for us to send the BTC to.“